Sausage pasta bake is a delicious and comfortable side dish perfect for batch cooking and freezing. It’s easy to adapt, and with lots of veggies, it’s an easy weekday dinner the whole family will love. Use pasta, sausages (even without meat) and vegetables you need to use. Less than 500 calories per serving, healthy and ready in 30 minutes.
- Why Everybody Loves It
- Ingredients You Need
- Best Tips for You
- Suggestion for Serving
- Final Thought
Why Everybody Loves It
Sausage Pasta Bake is a Dish That:
- Loved by everyone for its simplicity and deliciousness
- Made with just a few ingredients
- Easy to make and can be on the table in less time
- Can be stored, refrigerated and reheated
- It is a filling pasta casserole
- Pasta: You can use any form of pasta for this, so it is better to use what you have. I used rigatoni because all the sauce goes into the pasta.
- Oil: we use olive oil
- Onion: Using frozen onions can save you time. You can also swap it onions for sweetness.
- Courgette: This will add color to the baked pasta. You can use branches or combinations.
- Bell Pepper: Any pepper color or mixture is also possible.
- Sausages: Use your favorite sausage here. Do your best because you can really feel the difference. I use raw sausage, but you can also use cooked sausage and chop it up and mix it before putting it in the oven.
- Mushrooms: This gives the dough baked goods a nice thick texture. You can mix and match mushrooms such as Portobello and shiitake of various textures.
- Pureed Tomatoes: That’s how the sauce was made. If desired, you can use diced tomatoes.
- Herbs: I use dried oregano and dried thyme.
- Balsamic Vinegar: It really enhances the sauce and adds sweetness.
- Salt and Pepper: Season to taste
- Spinach: An easy way to give your pasta green energy. You can substitute kale if you like.
- Basil: add freshness
- Cheese: I used mozzarella cheese with a good texture. You can use aged cheddar cheese if desired.
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan-constrained.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, following bundle bearings, until simply delicate. And then drain it.
In the meantime, add oil to a large, deep frying pan and heat over medium heat. Squeeze the sausage meat from the casing into the pan. Mash the meat with a wooden spoon and cook for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Drain excess oil if necessary.
Add tomato paste . Mix to consolidate, stir in tomato , Bring to a stew. Eliminate from heat. Add spinach , basil and rosemary . Mix to combine.
Add noodles to the sausage mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Place the mixture in a 10-cup baking dish. Sprinkle it with mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until it will become golden. Wait for 5 minutes. Serve sprinkled with additional basil.
Best Tips for You
You can use meat or veggie lover/vegetarian sausages for this. Attempt just a little of a kick of intensity.
For some additional newness, add cherry tomatoes on top with the cheddar.
This dish is an incredible chance to utilize extra cheddar or any vegetables you have that need utilizing. So go ahead and trade fixings around.
Extras will save in the refrigerator for two or three days or in the cooler for as long as 90 days.
To make this gluten free, use gluten free pasta and wieners.
In the event that you need the highest point of this pasta to prepare to go truly fresh, then you can put it under the barbecue for two or three minutes.
Save a tad bit of the pasta water to add to the sauce to make it quite luxurious.
Ensure you don’t completely cook the pasta, as it will cook a smidgen more on the stove and you don’t need it going soft.
Go ahead and utilize various sorts of pasta assuming you as of now have some in your cabinet. For a spicier variant of this, you can add a spot of red stew drops.
Suggestion for Serving
Everyone knows that garlic bread and pasta are a heavenly match. Kabi Heaven! Buy ready-made bread or make your own garlic bread simply by slicing French bread and mixing it with butter, minced garlic and dried herbs. Then put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
This sausage pasta bake recipe is the perfect dish for a winter night. It is hearty and filling, and the sausage and pasta pair perfectly together. The best part about this recipe is that it is so easy to make. Simply brown the sausage, cook the pasta, and then bake everything together in one dish. This recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
3 Things one can add to make an already great sausage pasta bake recipe better:
- Smoked Paprika
- More Cheese
What’s your favorite brand of sausage?
- Johnsonville (global favorite)
- Mortadella (Italian)
- Appenzeller (German)
The best sausage pasta bake recipe is:
- Sausage, mushroom and spinach pasta bake
- Sausage, tomato and mozzarella pasta bake (without the sauce)
- Sausage and pepperoni pasta bake