Iced coffee with instant coffee is a refreshing and delicious way to enjoy your coffee. It is easy to make and can be enjoyed all year round. Instant coffee is a great way to make iced coffee because it is quick and easy to prepare. Simply add your desired amount of instant coffee to a cup of cold water and stir. Then add ice and enjoy. You can also add milk, sugar, or flavorings to your iced coffee to customize it to your liking.
Many people avoid making iced coffee at home because they think it requires more effort than hot coffee. You can use instant coffee to make a hot cup in seconds, but it assumes there are extra steps and preparation time for making iced coffee.
There’s something about iced coffee that just seems so refreshing and invigorating. And while you can certainly make iced coffee with regular coffee, sometimes it’s just easier (and faster) to use instant coffee.
Iced coffee is the perfect drink for hot summer days or for getting a quick caffeine fix. So next time you’re in the mood for iced coffee, give instant coffee a try!
- Instant Coffee granules: use your favorite brand’s product.
- Boiling water: a tiny bit of high temp water to break up the espresso granules.
- Ice: a lot of ice to make your chilled espresso dreams work out as expected
- Sugar (optional): I don’t sweeten mine coffee, however you can utilize whatever sweetener you lean toward like earthy colored sugar, white sugar, basic syrup, maple syrup, honey, or coconut sugar.
- Milk + cream: once more, use what you like. I favor plant based milks and creams yet you can definitly utilize cow’s milk in the fat rate you like. You can avoid the cream assuming that you like. For this recipe I like Almond Breeze Unsweetened Coconut Milk and Silk’s Oat + Coconut Cream.
The Exact Dimensions I Use Are:
- But I give advice that you should try your own amounts as creamers will vary in sweetness. 1 and ½ tbsp ground instant coffee, ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp soft, moist coffee
- Put instant coffee powder and whipped cream in a cup and mix well.
- Fill the cup with cold water (1 to ½ cup depending on how strong it is).
- Stir constantly and allow the coffee to completely dissolve (it may take up several places).
- Add ice and enjoy!
- Tips to make iced coffee at Home
This instant iced coffee is made with whole milk, but you can use skim or semi-skimmed milk if you prefer. We also did this with almond milk and we like it but I’m not sure how it works as we haven’t tried any other milk alternatives. If you try other dairy drinks, let us and our readers know how much you liked them!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make iced coffee, instant coffee is a great option. All you need is a cup of cold water and a tablespoon of instant coffee. Simply stir the coffee into the water and enjoy.
If you want to make a stronger iced coffee, you can add more coffee or less water. For a sweeter iced coffee, add a splash of milk or a teaspoon of sugar. And if you want to get really fancy, you can even add a scoop of ice cream.
How do you make your iced coffee?
- I use instant coffee. Make it easy and fast!
- I use ground coffee beans and brew a batch of hot coffee. Then I pour it over ice.
- I use instant coffee grounds. It works just as well as store-bought.
How would you make iced coffee at home with instant coffee?
- Add hot water.
- Add cold water.
- Use a pre-made iced coffee packet.
If you want to avoid the sugary, overpriced coffee shop iced coffees, you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price. It’s super easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Step 1: Buy a good french press.
- Step 2: Grind your favorite coffee beans.
- Step 3: Brew the coffee with twice as much water as normal.
- Step 4: Put the french press and coffee grounds in the fridge overnight.
- Step 5: Pour cold water into the french press and add ice while stirring.